lauantai 5. huhtikuuta 2014

Thoughts of Flight


Nyt oon ollu enimmäksee kotona, kavereita oon vähäse tavannu. Työssäoppimisjakso viä jatkuu toukokuuhun asti, mut pitää käyä koulus muutamaan otteesee.
--
For now bacically I have been at home, few time I have been seeing my friends. Learning-for-job is still going on, it will end on May but I have to go to school couple times. 


Dr. Who <3



Oon ollu kavereiden kaa, kapessa taikka käyny niillä kyläs. Mun kaveri oli muuttanu omaa kämppään miehensä kaa, nii kävin siä ekaa kertaa. Uus kännykkä on myöski ostettu (jeeee!)
--
I have been with my friends at city or hanging out their houses. My friend and her husband just moved together, so I visited there first time. New telephone was bought for me (yaay!)




Työssäoppiminen on edelleen menossa. Siä on menny iha vaihtelevasti; välillä kiva kasa tehtävää ja välillä aika rauhallista. Oon iha tykänny olla siä :) !
--
On-the-job learning is still going on. There has been pretty okay; sometimes there is so much to do and sometimes there is pretty peaceful. I like to be there :) !






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti